- Furthermore, the use of this site, including all content and services offered in it, downloading files, media like images and videos, and various content provided to our audience, may change from time to time, depending on the type of content.
- The site, including all the information on it, the site design, code, media files, including graphics, videos, images, texts, files offered for download and any other material displayed on the site, belong exclusively to the above website and constitute the exclusive intellectual property of “Jerusalem2023” and may not be used without prior written permission from the “Jerusalem2023” website.
- Additionally, it is strictly forbidden to distribute, copy, reproduce, publish, replicate or process code fragments, graphics, videos, trademarks, or any other media and content, without your prior written permission.
- We strive to provide you with the information displayed on the website without interruptions. However, due to some technical considerations, third-party faults or others, disturbances in the website’s availability may occur. Therefore, we can not guarantee that the website will be available to you at any time. No monetary or other compensation will be given due to the termination of service and/or site removal.
- External links to other websites do not constitute a guarantee for being safe, high-quality or reliable websites. Visiting these websites is at your sole discretion and the responsibility of users only.
- The website’s content should not be considered a substitute for customized professional advice. Before any decision pertaining to insurance, we recommend you consult your insurance agent.
Website Users and Visitors Management
- The website management reserves the right to block any user, whether by blocking their IP address, the MACID address, or even based on country of origin, without providing an acceptable/reasonable explanation.
- The website management/staff takes all necessary measures and precautions to protect the details of its users/subscribers. However, insofar as a third party might gain access to sensitive information, it is hereby stated that users/subscribers will have no claim, complaint or demand towards the “Jerusalem2023,” its website, or its staff.
- At all times, except when users are logged in to the website, the information stored is entirely anonymous and does not contain user names or any other identifying information.
- When you use the website, and in case of dispute, you hereby agree that all the above terms are under Israeli law’s exclusive jurisdiction, and the Israeli court system of Haifa district will be the venue where such disputes will be resolved.